Driving from Kelowna (Okanagan):
Travel 44 kilometres North on Highway 97 to Vernon. At Vernon, travel 129 kilometres east on Highway 6 through Lumby. Continue on Highway 6 past Edgewood junction for 4.5 kilometres. Just after crossing the bridge, turn left on Whatshan Lake Road (compact gravel). Continue on the road for 2.8 kilometres. The Whatshan Lake Retreat sign and steel gate on your right marks the entrance to the Retreat.
Driving from Castlegar (West Kootenay):
Travel 19 kilometres North on Highway 3A to the South Slocan Junction. Turn left onto Highway 6 and travel 108 kilometres North to Nakusp. Continue on Highway 6 and travel 61 kilometres south to Fauquier. (continued next section…)
Driving from Fauquier (Nakusp and area):
Cross the Upper Arrow Lake on the Needles ferry. Travel west on Highway 6 for three kilometres. Turn right onto “Whatshan Lake Road” (gravel). Continue on the road for 2.8 kilometres. The Whatshan Lake Retreat sign and steel gate on your right marks the entrance to the Retreat.
- 2020 Whatshan Jam canceled!
- Check it out, check it out, check it out…Chris Buck Band on Friday just became a reality!
- Camping is so fun….but so much more when there’s a music festival going on right beside you!
- Hey…did you forget to buy your Jam tickets?
- Hi Everyone!!! Guess what…..we have an important anniversary coming up!