There are many activities to enjoy while at the Whatshan Jam!
Here are some from 2019 to give you an idea of what’s coming up for 2020:
Runs all weekend until final bids are closed at 10:30am Sunday. If you are interested in donating an item please contact us.
General games and activities available all weekend:
Giant Jenga, Lawn Yahtzee, Corn Hole (Bean Bag Toss), Ladder Ball, Horse Shoes, Bocce and more!!!
Kids Only Games starting at 10:00am Sunday:
Ball Throw, Sack Race, Marble on a Spoon
Adult (and everyone) Games following the kids events on Sunday:
Sunflower Seed Spitting Contest
Watermelon Eating Contest
Ladies Hollering Contest
The World Famous Egg Toss
Other Things to Do:
Visit the Lake (South end of lake is a 3 minute walk from the stage, public beach is 12 minute drive)
See the Hippy Hole (10 minute walk off site)
Golf at Fauquier Golf Course
- 2020 Whatshan Jam canceled!
- Check it out, check it out, check it out…Chris Buck Band on Friday just became a reality!
- Camping is so fun….but so much more when there’s a music festival going on right beside you!
- Hey…did you forget to buy your Jam tickets?
- Hi Everyone!!! Guess what…..we have an important anniversary coming up!