There are over 200 campsites tucked in and around the grounds with some near the cabins.
Most sites can accommodate larger units – with ample turning space in each section. Shared clean drinking water outlets, indoor washrooms and coin operated shower facilities are available.
It is recommended that RV’s and campers plan on being self contained. There is limited water to fill tanks and the nearest public sani dump is in Nakusp.
Cabins are in high demand so booking early will avoid disappointment.
Use the following links to book campsites or cabins:
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal on successful completion of purchase. This email/receipt will act as your ticket at the front gate. Please bring a copy to ensure a quick and seamless transaction when you arrive at the festival. Thanks!
CABINS (sorry sold out)
CAMPSITE – NOT SERVICED
- 2020 Whatshan Jam canceled!
- Check it out, check it out, check it out…Chris Buck Band on Friday just became a reality!
- Camping is so fun….but so much more when there’s a music festival going on right beside you!
- Hey…did you forget to buy your Jam tickets?
- Hi Everyone!!! Guess what…..we have an important anniversary coming up!